The College of Business Administration is committed to providing quality education to its students and to prepare them in becoming business professionals through academic programs and applied learning approaches. We seek to inculcate life-long learning aspirations in students, so that they keep advancing themselves to meet the changing needs of the market.
The College’s portfolio of programs aspires to prepare students for employment and to inspire them to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Such programs promote critical thinking, creativity and advanced practices, with an interdisciplinary approach to applying fundamental, theoretical, and practice-led inquiries into contemporary business and management solutions.
We strive to be an active community and a national and regional member in higher education, committed to graduate practice-oriented specialists, fostering innovative leaders and providing lifelong learning opportunities through novel market-oriented programs and applied research.
- Align curriculum with the market demands and socio-economic factors
- Cultivate a continuous improvement model which is informed from diverse stakeholders
- Empower faculty members’ research and optimize the utility of the available resources, while focusing on research led teaching.
- Create and develop intellectual contributions that aim to address contemporary challenges in business settings.
- Integrate applied curriculum initiatives and practical aspects within the educational offerings
- Assimilate practice oriented approach to learning
- Build a nexus of students, faculty and business community that creates improved and flexible learning approaches to learning approaches in the field of business administration.
- Provide topical lifelong learning opportunities to meet the educational needs of the business community.