The College of Business Administration is committed to providing quality education to its students and to prepare them in becoming business professionals through academic programs and applied learning approaches. We seek to inculcate life-long learning aspirations in students, so that they keep advancing themselves to meet the changing needs of the market.
The College’s portfolio of programs aspires to prepare students for employment and to inspire them to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Such programs promote critical thinking, creativity and advanced practices, with an interdisciplinary approach to applying fundamental, theoretical, and practice-led inquiries into contemporary business and management solutions.
As the world’s largest business education alliance, AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)—connects educators, students, and businesses to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. AACSB is a global membership association for the business education industry. The member network, known as the AACSB Business Education Alliance, is a network of business educators, business, nonprofit, and public-sector organizations dedicated to sharing knowledge and best practices to accelerate innovation in business education. The American University in the Emirates College of Business Administration is a member of AACSB and is working to achieve accreditation. AACSB International is a global association of leaders in education and business dedicated to supporting and advancing quality business education worldwide. Through membership, accreditation, research, thought leadership, professional development, and advocacy, AACSB partners with over 1,700 organizations, from more than 100 countries. Membership or participation in the Global Education Alliance does not imply accreditation.
We strive to be an active community, national, and international member in higher education committed to graduating strategic decision-makers, fostering innovative leaders, and providing lifelong learning opportunities through novel market-oriented programs and applied research.
- Align curriculum with the market demands and socio-economic factors
- Cultivate a continuous improvement model, informed by the priorities of diverse stakeholders
- Integrate applied curriculum initiatives and practical aspects within the educational offerings
- Assimilate practice oriented approach to learning
- Build a nexus of students, faculty, and business community that creates improved and innovative learning approaches in the field of business administration.
- Provide topical lifelong learning opportunities to meet the educational needs of the business community.
- Encourage faculty research and optimize the utility of the available financial resources while focusing on innovative teaching practices.
- Support and enhance intellectual contributions that aim to address contemporary challenges in business settings.