Graduate Applicants are those who have completed their undergraduate degree and are pursuing their graduate studies at AUE.
Applicants should make sure they submit their application before the following submission deadlines:
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Review the admissions requirements and the important dates and deadlines. Students who wish to enrol at AUE as graduate students should submit the following documents:
An original copy of their Bachelor degree certificate, attested by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Applicants holding a Baccalaureate degree from outside the UAE should submit an equivalency letter from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- An original copy of their undergraduate academic transcript, demonstrating a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Kindly note that applicants who got less than a CGPA of 3.0 or its equivalent in their Bachelor degree can be conditionally admitted to the university for one semester, where they are able to register for a maximum of 9 credit hours. During this semester, these students must achieve a CGPA of 3.0 in their first semester. Failure to achieve a CGPA of 3.0 will result in direct dismissal from the program.
- Students with Bachelor’s CGPA of between 2.00 and 2.49 may also be conditionally admitted to a Master’s program but will need to take three remedial courses during their first semester, achieving a CGPA of no less than 3.00.
Language Proficiency Requirements (English & Arabic)
Applicants to graduate programs taught in English should provide a valid copy of one of the following:
The home-edition of the TOEFL and IELTS tests are not accepted; candidates should sit for the test in authorized testing centers.
|TOEFL ITP scored 550 or above, (The TOEFL ITP can be taken at any of the accredited higher education institutions in UAE).|
|OR||TOEFL iBT, scored 79 or above.|
|OR||IELTS Academic scored 6.0 or above|
|OR||EmSAT English 1400|
- Applicants to graduate programs taught in Arabic (All grade programs at College of Law) should provide a valid copy of one of the following:
|TOEFL ITP scored 500 or above, (The TOEFL ITP can be taken at any of the accredited higher education institutions in UAE).|
|OR||TOEFL iBT, scored 61 or above.|
|OR||IELTS Academic scored 5.0 or above|
|OR||EmSAT English 1100|
- In addition, please note that applicants for the graduate programs in Intellectual Property, Criminal Sciences, Arbitration and Sports Law should achieve a minimum score of 1250 in the UAE National Exam EmSAT – Arabic Test.
- For applicants to the MBA program, a valid GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) test report should also be submitted. If applicants have not sat the GRE test, they will be conditionally admitted for one semester, after which they will be required to sit the test. Takers of the GRE should include AUE’s institutional code ‘2291’ in their GRE application to ensure that their scores are sent directly to the university.
- A Good Conduct Certificate (obtainable from a local police authority).
As well as submitting copies of the above, applicants must also fulfil the following requirements:
Kindly make sure have carefully read the admissions requirements before applying and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below:
AFTER YOU APPLY
Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, you will be given a tracking number in order to track the status of your application.
If successful, you will receive an emailed confirmation of place from the admission office as soon as possible.
Take the next step towards you future career.