Embark on a transformative journey towards a successful business career with our Bachelor of Business Administration program. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic business landscape, honing your strategic thinking, problem-solving, and leadership skills. From day one, you will delve into a diverse range of subjects, including marketing, finance, operations and more. With this degree, you will open the doors to a world of near endless career possibilities. Whether you are itching to start climbing the corporate ladder or motivated to launch your own unique entrepreneurial venture, this program equips you with the knowledge and expertise to thrive in any business setting.
- Provide quality and accredited undergraduate business degree programs in the areas of business studies and practices.
- Offer preferred and career-oriented undergraduate business curriculum with specialized coursework and practical application to meet national and international job market demand.
- Prepare students to become professionals in their chosen fields with the skills needed to meet the demands of a dynamic business environment regionally and internationally.
- Develop critical thinking and reasoning skills to evaluate information, solve problems, and make sound decisions.
Program Learning Ouctomes
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization.
- Develop interpersonal and leadership skills relevant to their career paths.
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions.
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate national and international business environment.
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines.
The American University in the Emirates is licensed by the UAE Ministry of Education – Commission for Academic Accreditation | caa.ae
The College of Business Administration and its degree programs (Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, Master of Sport Management) at the American University in the Emirates are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) as of 2022. Furthermore, The American University in the Emirates College of Business Administration is a proud member of AACSB.
Prof. Asma Salman
Professor / Dean
Prof. Robert P. Karaszewski
Professor / Program Director - Master of Business Administration
Dr. Sung IL Hong
Assistant Professor / Program Director - Master of Sports Management
Dr. Azzam Hannon
Associate Professor / Department Chair of Accounting and Finance
Assistant Professor / Department Chair of Management
Dr. Abdulkarim Dahan
Dr. Nasser Easa
Dr Ahmed Al-Omush
Dr. Tahar Tayachi
Dr. Mona Hammad
Dr. Edyta Skibińska
Dr. Ilija Stojanovic
Dr. Mohammad Alsmairat
Dr. Tamara Mohammad
Dr. Alaa Mushtaha
Dr. Mohammed Eldahamsheh
Dr. Bassel Kassem
For undergraduate degree completion, undergraduate students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Earn a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Successfully complete all courses as described in the study plan.
- The Degree Completion requirements must be met within the timeframe of the program.
- Successfully complete the “Thesis” course.
Joining the Program
Take the next step towards you future career.