Dr. Mahir Albanna
Dr. Amer Al Kiswani
P.O. Box: 503000, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 4499726
Email: [email protected]
Area of Research Interest
- International law /li>
- 2010 A chapter of a book in a conference: “The Israeli Policy in destroying the Palestinian houses: Vision of the International Law”, Al Zaytouna Studies Centre, Beirut, Lebanon. Peer reviewed. (Arabic).
- 2010 “Sovereignty over Oil”, Democracy and Strategic Studies Centre, Melbourne, Australia.2010 International Jurisdiction and Impunity of Western Countries, Democracy and Strategic Studies Centre, Melbourne, Australia. (Arabic).
- 2010 “The International Criminal Court and the Genocide Concept”, Democracy and Strategic Studies Centre. Melbourne, Australia. (Arabic).
- 2016 “Peaceful Use of Nuclear Energy in the GCC Countries: Obstacles and Challenges”. Quest Journals. International Organizations on Humanities and Researches. June 2016. Peer reviewed. (English).
- 2016 “The UN Measures to counter the Use of the Internet for Terrorist Purposes”. July 2016. Journal of Dubai Judicial Institute. Peer reviewed (English).
- 2016 “Limits of Application of the Security Council’s Resolutions”. Journal of Law and Political Sciences. University of Ammar Thliji/Algeria. Peer reviewed. (Arabic).
- 2017 “The Long Arm of US Jurisdiction and International Law: Extraterritoriality against Sovereignty”. Journal of Law, Policy, and Globalizations. Peer reviewed. (English).
- 2017 “The Limits of International Law to Counter Climate Change: A Climate Justice to Improve International Law?” Al –Mi’yar, Imam Malik College Law Review. Peer reviewed. (French).