Accounting is the most sought after area of interest for many business graduates. This is challenging, as one learns to be right on top of the financial markets; the program allows conducting analysis and observes the improvement of financial situations. Above all, graduates with accounting qualifications are the benchmark of success for any company.
It is imperative to know that this degree opens doors to gain prestigious qualifications and practice as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant.
In the last two decades, the globalization phenomenon has seen growth of networks, in both the private and public sectors. This has tremendously experienced the appropriate means of fiscal management at micro and macro level. Thus, the window of opportunity encourages fresh graduates to learn and practice fiscal management, budget allocation, cost effectiveness, investment and financial opportunities and many other options. This is a versatile area that can link to any discipline for an aspiring employee backed with a solid foundation of accounting knowledge. Learning Outcomes
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization