Make Everyone Feel Involved
- To offer quality curricula that cover the essential facets of diplomacy.
- To provide adequate supporting services to enhance the process of education.
- To empower diplomats (current, potential and future) in civil society, business and government with the necessary diplomatic skills to be successful.
- To think critically, respect diversity and communicate effectively.
- The ability to face the challenges of the 21st century – a society that is informed, entertained, persuaded and shaped by international communications.
- To introduce practical skills, such as diplomatic report writing, language analysis, negotiation and communication with media.
- Enable students to identify and cope with the sources of conflicts at the individual, organizational and political level.
For graduate degree completion, graduate students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Earn a minimum CGPA of 2.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Successfully complete all courses as described in the study plan.
- The Degree Completion requirements must be met within the timeframe of the program.
- Successfully complete the “Thesis” course.
Total Number of Courses
Total Number of Credit Hours
Total (Excluding Bridging Courses)
36 Credit Hours
Tuition (One Semester)
Admission (One Time)
2 COURSES | 4 CREDIT HOURS
Course A | Sat–Sun | 9:00 am –12:00 pm
Course B | Sat –Sun | 2:00 pm –5:00 pm
If one course is registered, one timing would be selected
JOINING THE PROGRAM
Students can join anytime during the year and at the beginning of any block.
RECOMMENDED STUDY PLAN
MAD ADVISORY BOARD
HE Vasil Sikharulidze
Chairman of the Atlantic Council of Georgia
Former Minister of Defense & Ambassador of Georgia to the US
HE Alexandros Mallias
Former Ambassador of Greece to the US
Admiral (ret). Alexandros Diakopoulos
Managing Director for Greek Development and Humanitarian Aid
1st National Security Advisor of Greece
Mr. Imad Oubiri
Business Development Expert Investment Promotion Director
RAK Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Mrs. Sarah AlMaeenah
PR Office – UAE Parliament
The MA will be specialized based on the thesis topic | extra letter will be provided
- Protocol & Negotiations
- Future Diplomacy
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- War negotiations
- International Organizations
- National Diplomacy
- Sustainability policy