What is the Research Council (RC)?
What are the objectives of the RC?
- Assist in identifying the opportunity for research collaboration with the external partners and funding agencies.
- Review the research and dissertation proposals of graduate students upon recommendation of the College Dean.
- Review the applications for promotions pertaining to the criteria for research.
- Review the Research Manual to make appropriate amendments and recommendations regarding existing policies and procedures.
- Recommend research workshops/programs for graduate and undergraduate students to engage in research activities at AUE.
- Review all proposals for establishing new research institutes and centers, evaluate each proposal, and provide relevant advice to the Vice President for Research.
- Review, maintain, and follow the Research Strategic Plan in alignment with the University's Strategic Goals and Objectives and make recommendations regarding existing policies and procedures.