“We are committed to quality, multidisciplinary research and career-orientated academic degree programs that prepare students for successful employment and continuing higher education.”
The American University in the Emirates (AUE) is committed to empower and encourage distinctive multidisciplinary research in order to be one of the well-recognized university in the United Arab Emirates.
To achieve this, the Office of Research [OR] has been established to promote a “culture of applied research” among students and faculty members.
The mission of the Office of Research (OR) is to build and enhance excellent research capacity in key strategic areas in line with the UAE and AUE’s main research priorities for economic and social development that are set in the UAE 2021 Vision.
Research Strategic Goals
- To be recognized as a leading teaching and research University in the United Arab Emirates, and promote an academic and intellectual ethos at AUE.
- To provide full support to all faculty members at AUE to pursue high quality Research driven by knowledge acquisition, creation, sharing and knowledge transfer.
- To recognize and encourage research excellence and publications with high impact factor in leading well recognized Journals and enhance the University ranking pertaining to research.
- To offer research assistance to students through a research clinic and seminars on technical knowhow of research and to encourage entrepreneurial culture among AUE graduate and undergraduate students.
- To expand the research cooperation and support from institutions and relevant industries while engaging alumni for soliciting the funds.