AUE offers a strong multi-cultural, multi-lingual and friendly atmosphere for its students for this program. With Dubai being a world class leading financial hub, the relevance to study finance and practice it is more than compelling.
AUE seeks to advance knowledge of finance through across-the-board teaching. This is achieved by drawing interactive and video conferencing sessions through a mixed group of faculties including those from other continents.
The range of course work and research at individual level and extensive problem-solving exercises, drawn as product of case studies, make the students more confident and sets the pace for learning in a modern way.
Young finance practitioners are made responsible for learning more about raising capital, investment, deregulation and retirement of funds, insurance and risk management, real estate sectors and vis à- vis allocation of resources at personal, institutional, corporate and global levels.
The areas of corporate finance, corporate governance, investment banking and analysis of financial markets are also included to give them an appreciative fervor.
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization