The program is designed to offer a wide range of career choices. Business Management provides the scope for you to immediately start a career after graduation as a sole practitioner or staff manager. Upon gaining proper experiences, you can move on to supervise other managers with an aspiration to become partners. The most important position to which you would aspire is that of a general manager. The College of Business Administration provides you with the tools and advice to develop the right career that would lead to positions in management, healthcare, banking, computer technology and strategic management.
In the first year of the program, students study basic disciplines in Management, Accounting, Marketing and General Studies. In the second year, in addition to General Education, the core requirements provide further education on Management Skills and their principles, including the legal aspects. The third and fourth years allow students to choose 300 and 400 level courses, including specialization requirements.
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization