The specialization of the BA in Security and Strategic Studies, in Risk Management emphasizes and assesses sustainability and growth. The courses offered allow for students to explore elements on how to mitigate risk in security and strategically led environments. Assessing risk will require both theoretical and empirical evidences, quality in analysis and ability to create foresight level risk and growth assessments.
- Recognize the Concepts, Principles, Implementation of Security Strategic Studies, Intelligence and International affairs
- Demonstrate critical analysis in the trends of global terrorism.
- Analyze the economic and political impact of international and domestic political conditions.
- Interpret the various elements of the theory of war and state’s behaviors in the affects in conflict situations
- Contribute to the continued development of academic and professional field in security and strategic studies.