Student Awards & Recognition
Awards and Recognition
AUE recognizes and celebrates student excellence, growth, and dedication both inside and outside the classroom via various awards granted bi-annually or annually. These are as follows:
Financial Support Terms and Conditions
Academic Excellence Awards are granted bi-annually during the Honors Ceremony in which undergraduate student effort is recognized as per the below criteria:
- Have completed 15 credit hours excluding Pass/Fail, Exemptions, Transfers, Withdrawals, and Incomplete statuses.
- Have no record of disciplinary penalties for violations of any of the University Policies.
- Have achieved a Grade Point Average of 3.50-3.74 to be placed on the Dean’s List.
- Have achieved a Grade Point Average of 3.75- 4.00 to be placed on the President’s List.
Graduate students are recognized via the following awards:
- – The Academic Excellence Awards: awarded to graduate students who have completed 12 credit hours and have achieved a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 and above.
- – The Leadership Excellence Awards: awarded to one graduate student in each program/specialization who has completed 12 credit hours, achieved Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 and above and has demonstrated leadership qualities and/or made an impact at AUE or externally. The Office of Student Life asks College Deans to nominate eligible students for this award.