At the backdrop of emerging employment potentials, AUE's vital specialization is viewed in the context of the global economy. The College of Business Administration's Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is designed to play a role in the long term success of organizations and companies. The logistics and supply chain management sector is a highly specialized field and offers challenging but rewarding careers. To succeed therein, general business knowledge, plus an understanding of economics, accounting and industrial laws are essential.
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization