Embark on a journey of innovation and problem-solving with our Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program. Dive into the world of algorithms, programming languages, software development, artificial intelligence and data structures, and gain practical experience through hands-on projects and industry collaborations. As technology continues to revolutionize industries, your expertise in computer science will open doors to diverse career opportunities. Whether you envision yourself as a software developer, data scientist, systems analyst, or technology consultant, this program will equip you with the skills to thrive in the digital age. Enroll now and become a trailblazer in the realm of technology.
- Have a graduate degree or professional career in computer science or related disciplines.
- Become successful researchers, team members or leaders.
- Maintain high standards of work ethics, social responsibilities and professionalism.
- Specialize in solving technical problems using computing knowledge, skills and competence.
- Be creative, effective, and productive members of the local, regional and
Program Learning Ouctomes
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
The American University in the Emirates is licensed by the UAE Ministry of Education – Commission for Academic Accreditation | caa.ae
The College of Computer Information Technology is accredited by ABET.
Professor / Dean
Prof. Firas Alkhaldi
Professor / Program Director - Master Of Knowledge Management
Dr. Abedallah Abualkishik
Associate Professor / Department Chair - Computer Science
Dr. Ibrahim Abualsondos
Assistant Professor/Department Chair of ITM
Prof. Sameh Ghwanmeh
Dr. Amer Ibrahim
Dr. Mohammad Al Nasar
Dr. Rami Ahmed
Dr. Rasha Almajed
Dr. Ibrahim Alnajjar
- For Admission Requirements for Freshman students (those who have just completed high school and have never attended an Institute of Higher Education before) click here
- For Admission Requirements for Transfer students (those who have studied at another higher education institution and would like to transfer their credits to AUE) click here
- For Admission Requirements for Visiting students (those who are currently enrolled in a different higher education institution and would like to take some courses at AUE as part of the study plan of their home university/college) click here
Joining the Program
Take the next step towards you future career.