The AUE has developed a strong and comprehensive Master of Sports Management (MSM) Program providing guidance and leadership to the sports sector across the UAE and the GCC region. The program develops and enhances management, sport and business skills to effectively govern sport-related organizations. The programs prepare students to become tomorrow’s leaders in delivering state-of-the-art decisions and strategic orientation in the sports industry.
The MSM program is built for advanced students to expand their skills and competencies for the dynamic world of sport. That said, the program is structured to enable students to pursue further academic and professional development. The strategic approach of the AUE is to place the MSM program as a leading program for studies on sport-related industry serving as a hub for delivering education, consulting and extensive network.
The program is focused on developing, integrating and delivering a contemporary knowledge and understanding of sport-related and business science. Students are coming from diverse backgrounds enriching the program with their know-how, experience and culture.
- Integrate theoretical knowledge with practical skills across sport management functional competency areas.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by evaluating the economic, ethical, social and legal impacts of sport management decisions and issues.
- Demonstrate professional written, oral, and technical communication skills.
- Conduct academic and professional research; i.e. collect, evaluate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Evaluate key similarities and differences across diverse regional and global sport management contexts and collaborate with diverse individuals across various sport organizations.