The College of Business Administration’s specialization in Insurance and Risk Management constitutes of an internationally recognized program. This program prepares students to identify and evaluate various sources of risk affecting local, regional and global level that needs appropriate changes to the decisions, which insures and manages risks through a technical expertise perspective, and as an end point, deals with them comprehensively and efficiently.
At the end of a four-year period, young graduates are expected to select and implement solutions to control these risks through insurance and other mechanisms of risk transfer and distribution.
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization