Every organization employs Human Resources Managers to ensure that proper human capital is attracted and retained. The program offered by the College of Business Administration (COBA) allows students to effectively manage the human resources functions at any organization.
The HRM curriculum fully aligns with the standards set by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization