Hospital and Healthcare Management is an entrepreneurial activity. Students need to learn national and international healthcare techniques, apply intercultural communication skills and participate in practice-oriented education. Such competences are essential in staffing healthcare facilities that are of proven quality, cost-competitive, and can efficiently cater to the needs of our citizens.
This program includes theoretical and practical approaches, in a way that incorporates international best practices. Program faculty members provide students with skills and expertise so as to mold them into effective hospital and healthcare facility managers. In summation, this program encourages students to evolve into a unique group of expert administrators and practitioners.
- Develop critical analysis skills relevant to their career paths
- Analyze and interpret specialized data and information to make rational business decisions
- Apply innovative and advanced approaches to evaluate the national and international business environment
- Demonstrate practical skills of various business disciplines
- Acquire knowledge about the fundamental concepts, principles and theories in the specialization