The specialization of the BA in Security and Strategic Studies, in Disaster Management envisions a wide variety of expected or unexpected events that request security effectiveness and strategic planning ahead of a possible crisis. It also requires contingency planning in case of an unexpected disaster that ranges from natural to man-made. Specialty courses, encompass an analysis of the causes, how a crisis occurs and the short and long-term consequences on how a crisis can be avoided or averted.
- Recognize the Concepts, Principles, Implementation of Security Strategic Studies, Intelligence and International affairs
- Demonstrate critical analysis in the trends of global terrorism.
- Analyze the economic and political impact of international and domestic political conditions.
- Interpret the various elements of the theory of war and state’s behaviors in the affects in conflict situations
- Contribute to the continued development of academic and professional field in security and strategic studies.