- Provide a world class graduate business education in a diverse, competitive, team- intensive, changing environment.
- Develop innovative and cutting-edge curricula that bring together academics, students, alumni, and business executives to enhance the integration of business theories and practices.
- Prepare business students for successful careers, practicing leadership skills, and developing a lifelong learning and a strong social network.
- Enhance effective communication both verbally and in writing ideas and arguments associated with business issues.
- Attain intellectual leadership by hiring faculties that are committed to teaching, research, and services to the community and their profession.
- Provide outstanding facilities with cutting-edge technological support
Program Learning Outcomes
- Coherently synthesize knowledge of different business areas across all levels of organizational structure.
- Apply innovative solutions and systems, to improve processes in organizations.
- Apply advanced research methodologies to effectively identify, critique, and solve highly complex business problems.
- Compose and present effective written and oral communication in an international and multicultural setting to effectively conduct business.
- Demonstrate leadership and team-working strategies to improve organizational performance.
- Consider ethical and socially responsible principles within a relevant business context to support decision making.
Total (Excluding Bridging Courses)
Total Number of Courses
Total Number of Credit Hours
33 Credit Hours
This course introduces students to emerging interactive technologies and social media tools, and discusses ways in which these technologies can be exploited by businesses to more effectively serve markets. Students will further examine how marketing-related functions are changed by the potential of new technologies and how these new technologies can become key components of the organization’s strategic marketing effort. Special emphasize is given to analysis of modern digital, tech-savvy connected customers, digital subcultures and engagement and content marketing practices.
Recommended Study Plan
AccreditationsThe American University in the Emirates is licensed by the UAE Ministry of Education – Commission for Academic Accreditation | caa.ae
Prof. Asma Salman
Professor / Dean
Prof. Robert P. Karaszewski
Professor / Program Director - Master of Business Administration
Dr. Sung IL Hong
Assistant Professor / Program Director - Master of Sports Management
Dr. Azzam Hannon
Associate Professor / Department Chair of Accounting and Finance
Assistant Professor / Department Chair of Management
Dr. Abdulkarim Dahan
Dr. Nasser Easa
Dr Ahmed Al-Omush
Dr. Tahar Tayachi
Dr. Mona Hammad
Dr. Edyta Skibińska
Dr. Ilija Stojanovic
Dr. Mohammad Alsmairat
Dr. Tamara Mohammad
Dr. Alaa Mushtaha
Dr. Mohammed Eldahamsheh
Dr. Bassel Kassem
For graduate degree completion, graduate students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Earn a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Successfully complete all courses as described in the study plan.
- The Degree Completion requirements must be met within the timeframe of the program.
- Successfully complete the “Thesis” course.
Joining the Program
Take the next step towards you future career.