- Linguistics Studies
- Literary Studies
- Effective teaching methods (Education)
- Official correspondence in Arabic (communication skills)
- Arabic Language for Non-Arb Speakers
- Distinguished Research Award at the 5th International Conference of the Arabic Language, Dubai, May 2016, for the research entitled: " Linguistic errors in official and commercial advertising (causes and solutions)".
- Award of the best researcher at the college of Education at the American University in the Emirates for the academic year 2016-2017
- The Arabic Novel and Its Modern Criticism, Historical Approach, Damascus University Magazine, Syria, February 2016
- The Arabic Novel and Its Modern Criticism in Palestine, Historical Approach, Damascus University Magazine, Syria, December 2015
- Short Story Analysis in the Light of Structural Model, Al Mawqif Al Adabi Magazine, Damascus, Syria, 2014
- Problematic in Arabic writing, AL ARABIA Magazine, Al Sharjah, UAE, April, 2014
- Effective Communication Skills in Arabic, Al- Falah Books, Dubai- UAE, 2017
- Communication Skills in Arabic, (Co-author) University of Sharjah, UAE, 2011
- Arabic language skills, level 1, (Co-author) University of Emirates, 2001/2002
- Arabic language skills, level 2, (Co-author) University of Emirates, 2001/2002
- Arabic language skills, level 2, (Co-author) University of Emirates, 2002/2003
- Teacher’s guide, level 2, (Co-author) University of Emirates, 2001/2002
- Teacher’s guide, level 1, (Co-author) University of Emirates, 2001/2002
- Oudeh, TH. (2017). “Technology and Arabic language crisis between marginalization and deployment” Article in Innovation Arabia 10, Annual Congress 06-08 March, 2017, Dubai, UAE
- Oudeh, TH. (2017). “Linguistic Phenomenon of “Arabeziyah” (Causes and Solutions)” Article in Sixth International Conference of the Arabic language, Organized by the International Council of the Arabic language in cooperation with UNESCO, May 2017, Dubai, UAE
- Oudeh, TH. (2016). “Teaching Arabic in the context of social media” Smart Learning Excellence Articles in Innovation Arabia 9 Annual Conference), Innovative ways in teaching Arabic language, March 2016, Dubai. https://www.innovationarabia.ae/wp-content/uploads/iarabiadoc/Conference-proceedings-SLC2016-final-3.pdf
- Oudeh, TH. (2016). “Linguistic errors in official and commercial advertising (causes and solutions)” Article in Fifth International Conference of the Arabic language under the title: Arabic in danger: all partners in protection, organized by the International Council of the Arabic language in cooperation with UNESCO and the Union of Arab Universities and the Office of Arab Education for the Gulf States under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, May 2016, Dubai, UAE
- Oudeh, TH. (2016). “Dialogues of the Relationship between Culture, Identity and Language”, Articles in. Conference "Our Identity in the Memory of Our History and Heritage" Organized by AlQasimia University, April 2016, Sharjah, UAE كتاب المؤتمر الدولي
- Oudeh, TH. (2015). “The Arabic language in schools and universities" Article in the conference "the Arabic language and Contemporary Challenges," in cooperation between the Ministry of Culture, Youth and the University of AL-Ain, February 2015, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Gulf Education Supplies & Solutions (GESS), Dubai, 24th - 26th February 2014
- HCT-Cambridge ESOL CFR Conference in Dubai, UAE to be held on December 15, 2013 at the HCT Dubai Men’s College.
- CFR and Learning Oriented Assessment: Implications for Teaching, Learning and Assessment, HCT-Cambridge English Language, Dubai, 15 of December 2013
- Arabic Language and Current Challenges. April 2012 Abu Dhabi University, College Of Arts.
- Creative thinking seminar creative thinking "Language Teaching Strategies in the 21th century" Mars 2011, University of Sharjah, and Arabic Language Section.
- Language Sufficiency Criteria and its role in the Education of the Arabic Language teaching outgoings. January 2010, Al-Ain UAE University, UGRU, Arabic Language Program