- Advertising, Political Advertising,
- Advertising and Marketing,
- Educational Advertising,
- Advertising and PR
- “The role of Advertising in Crisis Management in Egypt”, Published at: International Design Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, April 2017
- “An Evaluation of Commercials Concerning Early Childhood Development”, Published at: International Journal of Early Childhood Education Research (IJECER)
Volume 5, Issue 9 - March 2016
- “Rituals of Advertisement: How Consumption Becomes a Ritual like Mystic Experience” , International Conference for Social Sciences and Humanities, International Journal of Arts & Sciences’ (IJAS), Volume 9, Issue 1 - June 2016
- “The Expression of Political Schism Using the Art of Graffiti in Egypt”. The Scientific Journal of Applied Arts, 3 January 2013, Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Egypt
- “Advertising Used by the Political Arm of the Islamist Parties Parliamentary Elections in Egypt Post 5th January (With Reference to the Freedom and Justice Party)”. The Egyptian Journal for Media Studies, September 2012
- “The Impact of Smart Technology on Advertising: A Case Study on Pepsi-Egypt” AUE International Research Conference, American University in the Emirates November 2017
- “Pavlov’s Consumers: A Behaviorist Approach to the Idea of Quality in Advertisements” Innovation Arabia 9th Annual Conference. Dubai, UAE, March 2016
- “E-Learning between Theory and Practice in Design Education: An Empirical Study on the Egyptian Art and Design Universities”, Innovation Arabia 8th Annual Conference. Dubai, UAE, February 2015
- “Effectuation of Interactive Advertising, An Empirical Study on Egyptian Tourism Advertising”. XIII International Conference on Communication, Visual and Performing Art Studies. Istanbul, Turkey February 2015
- “Exploring the Art of Graffiti as a form of Political Advertising in Egypt”. VIII Conference of Contemporary Arab Art Faculty of Fine Arts, Yarmouk University, Jordon, April 2013.
- “Advertising Design between Creativity and Political Shifts – An Analytical Study of the referendum on the Egyptian Constitution Ads”. III International Conference of Arts and Education in the Third Millennium Faculty of Art Education, Helwan University, Egypt, April 2013.
- “Social and Emotional Development of Children in Egypt through Television Commercials Providing Humanitarian Values Indirectly”. International Conference on Global Issues of Early Childhood Education and Rights Zirve University, Gazientep, Turkey, April 2012.
- “Exploring Regulations and Legislation of Advertising Aimed at Children in Egypt”. International Conference on Global Issues of Early Childhood Education and Rights Zirve University, Gazientep, Turkey April 2012."The effect of motion on shape formation". Advertising and Graphics Dpt Symposium Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Egypt June 2005.
- "Knowledge and Design". Advertising and Graphics Dpt Symposium Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Egypt, June 2005.
- "The relationship between Ethics and Aesthetics in Design". Advertising and Graphics Dpt Symposium Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Egypt, December 2004.