- Software measurement
- Open Source Software
- Mobile Phone Application Development
1. Khelifi, A., Al-Tamimi, S., Al-Hamli R., and Al-Ali, R. A Comprehensive System to Improve Horses Performance Using Horses Heart Beat Sensors, PICICT 2017 May 8 - 9, 2017 Faculty of Information Technology, Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine, (Submitted).
1. Hyari, K. H., Khelifi, A., and Katkhuda, H. (2016). Multiobjective Optimization of Roadway Lighting Projects. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 04016024.
2. Khelifi, A. and Hyari, K. (2016). A Mobile Device Software to Improve Construction Sites Communications - MoSIC, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Volume, 7 Issue 11.
3. Khelifi, R., Iqbal, H., Sherazi and W. Ahmad, Evaluation of Dijkstra Algorithm in Demand Responsive Transit based on Smart Devices, Science International-Lahore Thomson Reuters Indexed.
4. Talib M. Abu, Alnanih, R., and Khelifi, A. Application of Quality in Use Model to Evaluate the User Experience of Open Source Digital Forensics Tools, Journal of Software: Practice and Experience (Accepted with Revision).