- Corporate Finance
- Company Valuation and Value Creation
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- International Finance and Economics
- Global Financial Management & Markets
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Management and Risk
1. Mateev, M. (2016). Mergers and Acquisitions in Europe. Comparative Analysis of the UK and Continental Europe, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany (research monograph)
1. Mateev, M. (2017). Is the M&A Announcement Effect Different Across Europe? More Evidences from Continental Europe and the UK, Research in International Business and Finance, Volume 40, 190-216.
2. Mateev, M., and Andonov, K. (2016). Do Cross-border and Domestic Bidding Firms Perform Differently? New Evidence from Continental Europe and the UK, Research in International Business and Finance, 37(2), 327–349.
3. Mateev, M., and Elena, M. (2016). The Long-Term Relationship between Market Volatility and Credit Spread: A Threshold Co-Integration Test, Proceedings of the World Finance and Banking Symposium, University of Dubai, Dubai, December 14-15.
4. Mateev, M., and Tsekov, I. (2015). Do Institutional Quality Differences Matter for FDI? New Evidence from Western and Eastern European Countries, International Journal of Economic Research, 12 (4) (Part-I), 1237-1279.