- Fashion design pedagogies
- E-textiles and latest developments in technical textiles
- Cross-cultural influences in the designing field
- Article titled ‘TASAR: The Fashion Brand of Power Dressing’, October 2001, Fashion and Beyond, quarterly publication of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), India.
- Paper titled ‘Treatment of Textile Effluent: An Ecological Necessity’, August 2000, Fashion and Beyond, quarterly publication of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), India.
1. Presenting a research paper titled “Exploring a cross-cultural fashion design pedagogy” at Innovation Arabia, March 6th-8th, 2017; to be considered for publication in the International Journal of Excellence in Education.
2. Presented a research article titled “E-textiles: Fabrics of the future?” at the International Apparel and Textile Fair (IATF), Dubai, 14th and 15th Nov. 2016.
3. Presenting a resented paper at a seminar titled “Wearable technology” at the International Textile Fair, Dubai, Oct. 2015.
4. Presenting a resented paper titled “Embracing 3D technology in Fashion Design” at the International Design Conference (IDC) at American University in the Emirates on 28th Oct. 2015.