- Human Computer Interaction
- User experience
- Social Media
- ServFace: EU funded project to support UI composition for web-services.
- Al-Shamaileh, O. (2017): “I have issues with Facebook, but I will keep using it!” IEEE Technology and Society Magazine (Accepted).
- Al-Shamaileh, O., Aloudat, A., Barikzai, S. (2017): “User concerns about Facebook: Are they important?” the 8th IEEE International Conference on Information Technology, May 17-18 Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Shamaileh, O., Sutcliffe, A., (2013): Website Interactivity and Repeated Exposure, what influences User Experience? Journal of Universal Computer Science, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 1123-1139. Al-Shamaileh, O., Sutcliffe, A., (2012): “Investigating a Multi-Faceted View of User experience”. Proceedings of the OzCHI Conference on Human Computer Interaction, November 26-30, Australia, Melbourne.
- Al-Shamaileh, O., Sutcliffe, A., (2012): “The Effect of Website Interactivity and Repeated Exposure on User Experience”. Proceedings of the 4th Mexican Conference on Human Computer Interaction, October 03-05, City of Mexico, Mexico (Selected as Best Paper).
- Al-Shamaileh, O., Sutcliffe, A., De Angeli, A., (2011): “The effect of religious identity on user judgment of website quality”, Proceedings of the 13th IFIP TC. 13 international conference on Human-computer interaction, September 05-09, Lisbon, Portugal