- Online Consumer Behavior
- Psychological Correlates of Social Media Use
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Sciences
- Consumer Neurosciences
- Cyber Victimization
- Survey and Online Panel Research
- Educational Technology
1. Contemporary Issues in Survey Research (2017). Under review for The 5th Global Conference on Business and Social Sciences, May 4-5, Dubai.
2. Social Media in Higher Education: Students Perspectives on Social Media Use in Classroom (2017). Innovation Arabia 10, March 6-8, Dubai.
3. Participation in Online Marketing Research Panels: Findings from Focus Group Discussions (2016). Reshaping the Future through Sustainable Business Development and Entrepreneurship Symorg Symposium Proceedings, Vol 1, pp 882-888.
4. Factors influencing student enrollment and choice of university (2016), Proceedings of 35th International Business Research Conference, 30 - 31 May, Dubai, UAE.
5. Application of Routine Activities Theory to the Prediction of Cyber Victimization (2015). ABCT 48th Annual Convention, Chicago.
Exploring the Relationship between Corporate Volunteering and Internal Communications in Multinational Organizations (2016). Communication Management Review, Vol 1 (2), pp 6-17.
Analysis of Business Practices and Perspectives of Online Market Research in Serbia (2015), Synthesis, Vol 1, pp 38-42.