- Students Psychological Disorders.
- Students / teacher motivation and achievement
- Classroom Teaching and Learning
- Students Motivation.
- Classroom management.
- The degree of acquisition of self-directed learning skills among undergraduate students in Riyadh, an international refereed research journal (DIRASAT), vol. (40), P. 927-944, educational sciences, supplement 3, May 2013, (ISSN 1026-3713). Published (2013).
- The Influence of Body Mass Index, Age, and Gender on the Levels of 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D: A Study in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 1-25, ISSN: 2241-2328 (printed version), 2241-2336 (Online). Co Author. Published (2015).
- Sources of Academic Anxiety among Undergraduate Students Contemporary Study between Private and Government Universities. Journal of Emerging trends in educational research & policy studies (JATERAPS) published (2016).
- The impact of Garrison’s Model of Self-directed Learning on Improving Academic Self- Concept for Undergraduate Students" “AUE as a Model. (published (2016).
- Prevalence of obsessive-compulsive disorder in University students and its interference with student’s academic performance (presented and Published in the international Association of Humanities & Management conference). (March 14-15 - 2017).
- The relationship between students’ academic self-esteem and psychological well- being among college students in UAE (Under Process, 2017).
- The impact of teacher motivation on students’ academic achievement among student’s school at AUE. UAE (Under Process, 2017).